Inicio Forums General Discussion Why do you need SoundCloud?

Viendo 4 entradas - de la 1 a la 4 (de un total de 4)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • Fersalio
    Participante
    Número de entradas: 48

The most important purpose of SoundCloud is to listen to music. The player function is built into this program, it allows you to quickly and conveniently listen to your favorite or already favorite songs. It also has the ability to stream music from a single artist.

For convenient sorting of your favorite songs, it is possible to create playlists. You can create an unlimited number of playlists, add any number of songs to them and listen to them at any convenient time if you have an Internet connection.

To expand your musical horizons, you can add other people as friends who may also be performers. They can add their songs to SoundCloud. In the feed, you can find out the latest news from your friends: their publications, likes, new playlists, etc.

Jazzy
    Participante
    Número de entradas: 45

Well, I can say that Soundcloud is a really great value for musicians and singers. But there are also ordinary listeners, and there are a lot of them. Therefore, I would like to recommend the Promosoundgroup service to everyone involved in musical creativity to promote your songs and music. This is done by organically boosting likes, plays, and followers. And be sure that after such a promotion you will wake up tomorrow as a real star.

Fersalio
    Participante
    Número de entradas: 48

Yes, this Soundcloud promotion service looks really cool and I like the solutions they offer.

costalacosta
    Participante
    Número de entradas: 22

For the last six months I was in such a state that I didn’t need anything at all. Absolute apathy, depression and overall a nightmare. Now everything has become much better. First of all, thanks to my psychologist. Also, I believe that psychic readings https://asknebula.com/psychic-medium helped me a lot. When I was desperate, I tried everything possible. And I’m glad it helped me.

Viendo 4 entradas - de la 1 a la 4 (de un total de 4)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.